Education 3.0 for 2009 – Newly Revised Edition Originally Created by Karl Fisch, modified by XPLANE and Campus Management. Answers the question, “What are we doing about the shift?” Covers innovations by Ashford University, Bridgepoint Education, Huntington Junior College, Jones International University, Mercer University, University of the Rockies, and The University System of Georgia.
The Qatsi trilogy (from the language of the Hopi people, “qatsi” means “life”) is the informal name
given to the series of three films produced by Godfrey Reggio and scored by Philip Glass:
Koyaanisqatsi: Life out of balance (1983)
Powaqqatsi: Life in transformation (1988)
Naqoyqatsi: Life as war (2002)
Buy the Qatsi trilogy films at Amazon.com:
Welcome to the Quizicon, the website of puzzles!
Play 100 Most Common English Words See how many of the 100 most common words in the English language you can guess in 5 minutes… This list was compiled using the Oxford English Corpus, used by the makers of the Oxford English Dictionary, which contains over 2 billion words of written English.
Play Most Common Computer Passwords How many of the most common computer passwords can you guess in 5 minutes (hint: think expletives, names, numbers)
Protect yourself from computer crashes by backing up your computer using this free software.
For more great tutorials visit tinkernut.com
Do you receive countless “bad” emails from someone that got your address? Maybe you gave your address to them and now regret it, or maybe they got it via some other method. While Gmail has no block functionality, you can keep these troublesome emails from appearing in your inbox by following these steps.
1. Go to Gmail and login to your account.
2. Go to an email from the sender you wish to block, and open it.
3. Go to the top of the email and use the More actions dropdown to select Filter messages like these.
4. The sender’s email address will appear in the From textbook of the Create a Filter form. (If you wish to block all email from the sender’s domain then use @sendersdomain.com instead of the sender’s email address where sendersdomain.com is the domain of the sender’s address.)
5. Click the Next Step button.
6. Check the Delete it checkbox.
7. If you wish to apply the new filter to clean out existing messages from this user, check the Also apply filter to # conversations below checkbox. If not, leave it unchecked.
8. Click the Create Filter button.
Your inbox will never have to deal with any messages from this sender again.